After having the # 1 selling jersey in the NFL over the last month, ESPN thought it was time to give Tim Tebow a nickname..they selected the Mile-High Messiah..I gave Tim a nickname years ago..Timmy Teabag, which I find much more appropriate..To see the top 10 continue reading and check out the Jesus inspired Tebow Gallery below.-TO
1. The Mile-High Messiah — First suggested by Eric M., Kingsport, Tenn.; Dan L., Austin, Texas; and Andrew B., New York.
2. Tebench — Nick S., Rochester, N.Y.
3. Uno Cinco — Anthony F., Philadelphia.
4. Capt. Snipit — Jason G., Longwood, Fla.
5. The Big Tebowski — Josh C., Canastota, N.Y., and Tim C., San Diego.
6. Tebowlicious — Mary-Jane K., Madison, Ala.
7. Clipboard — Joe M., Navarre, Fla., and Capt. Clipboard — Jess C., Savannah, Ga.
8. The Unicorn — “Because only women and defensive ends of pure virtue will be able to touch him” — Steve R., Ottawa, Ontario.
9. Media Messiah — Ryan K., Chowan University (Murfreesboro, N.C.).
10. Timmmmaaaay — “South Park salute” — Sammy M., Beaumont, Texas; Daryn H., Stevens Point, Wis.; and Josh W., Asheville, N.C.