Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin Accused of Breaking GF’s Jaw

March 27, 2018 at 10:28 am by Terez in NFL, Trevone Boykin

Seattle Seahawks QB Trevone Boykin is in big trouble if these allegations of domestic violence are true. His longtime girlfriend Shabrika Bailey, has accused the Seattle Seahawks QB of not only beating her, but breaking her jaw in the process. This comes to us from

“Police in Mansfield, Texas are investigating serious allegations of domestic violence against former TCU and current Seattle Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin.

“His girlfriend, Shabrika Bailey, speaking exclusively to WFAA with a broken jaw swollen and wired shut, made the allegations public Monday night.”

Bailey says the argument started over a text message he wanted to see on her phone. She stated she refused to unlock her phone.

“So he goes into a choke. I remember him choking me and I’m trying to calm him down. And I just couldn’t. And I blacked out. I just couldn’t calm him down at all,” Bailey told WFAA.

“The pressure was just hard. The pressure got hard to where I just remember just collapsing completely. And I just woke up in a puddle of blood on the kitchen floor. My whole right side was full of blood on the kitchen floor.”

Bailey says Boykin eventually dragged her to a bathtub, took her clothes off and tried to clean her up. Hours later, on Wednesday, she said Boykin drove her to Dallas Regional Medical Center in Mesquite. But when hospital staff separated the couple and began asking them questions independently, she said Boykin fled the hospital and never returned.

Bailey suffered a broken jaw on both her left and right sides. Then, because she was having difficulty breathing from a swollen and constricted airway, she was airlifted to Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas for further treatment. She was released from the hospital on Saturday, three days later.

“And I’ve never seen that much blood. I thought I was bleeding from somewhere else cause it was so much blood, completely,” Bailey said.

Detectives spent about an hour at the Bailey home before they confirmed to WFAA that Boykin was now under investigation.